SAVE TIME AND SKIP THE HASSLE – LET US PLAN YOUR BESPOKE TRAVEL ITINERARY!
With our bespoke travel itinerary and consultation, you will get a trip tailored to your bucket list!
WHAT YOU GET
- A detailed, daily itinerary.
- Specific regions and towns in which to base yourself.
- Accommodation recommendations in each destination.
- Transportation recommendations including specific routes and modes of travel.
- Restaurant suggestions in each destination.
- Tours, hikes, and excursions that emphasize serendipity and independent exploration.
- Must-sees, can’t-miss activities, and hidden local gems.
How It Works and What to Expect
- First, you fill out a questionnaire to provide details about the trip you’d like planned. The more detailed you are the better!
- After we receive the questionnaire and review it, we will contact you so we can set up a “travel call” to talk through your vision for the trip.
This helps us get a sense for who you are and what you seek from your trip.
- Following the preliminary call, we will draw up an invoice and send it to you.
- Once we receive payment we will get to work drafting your detailed day-by-day itinerary.
- When we have finished putting together your bespoke itinerary, we will send you a finalized PDF document containing your tailored itinerary so you’ll have time to review it before our call.
- We will then work together to schedule a time for an hour-long consultation in which we’ll go over the itinerary at a high level and hone in on any lingering questions you might have.
- From that point onward, we’re available to you for any questions you might have regarding your trip.
The cost of each custom itinerary varies since it is a unique, bespoke creation based on the number of travelers, trip duration, destinations, desired excursions, and any special requests that require additional time and research.
Bespoke itineraries start at £10 per planned day, payable by Paypal or credit/debit card. 2 days minimum. We will provide an exact fee after our “travel call”.
Please note that we are providing a consultation service; all bookings, including travel, accommodations, and restaurants, are your responsibility. We recommend you purchase travel insurance and accept no liability for any losses, injuries, or damages incurred while following an itinerary.